Sunday 22 July 2007

Insurance Forms

Here’s some light relief to all you bloggers out there who need some laughter to cheer you up.

GENUINE THINGS WRITTEN BY DRIVERS ON INSURANCE FORMS

“I didn’t think the speed limit applied after midnight”.

“I consider that neither car was to blame, but if either one was to blame, it would be the other one”.

“I knocked over a man. He admitted it was his fault as he had been run over before”.

“Coming home last night, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have”.

“In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole”.

“The other car collided with mine without giving any warning of its intentions”.

“I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way”.

“I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge suddenly sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car”.

“I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident”.

“I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident”.

“My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle”.

“As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared at a place where no sign had ever appeared before making me unable to avoid the accident”.

“I told the police I was not injured, but upon removing my hair, I found that I had a fractured skull”.

“I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him”.

“I saw a slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car”.

“The indirect cause of the accident was little guy in a small car with a big mouth”.

“I was thrown from my car as it left the road, and was later found in a ditch by some stray cows”.

“A pedestrian hit me and went under my car”.

“To avoid hitting the bumber of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian”.

“The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him”.

“An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished”.

“The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him”.

“I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the cliff”.

“The accident happened because I had one eye on the lorry in front, one eye on the pedestrian and the other on the car behind”.

“I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought”.

“On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke”.

“I was going at about 70 or 80 miles per hour when my girlfriend reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control”.

“Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably voodoo”.

“The car in front hit the pedestrian, but he got up so I hit him again”.

“The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end”.

“The gentleman behind struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end showing”.

“I was backing my car out of the driveway in the ususal manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before”.

“I blew my horn to warn the other car but my horn did not work as it had been stolen”.

“The accident happeneded when the righ front door of a car came around the corner without giving a signal”.

“No was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert”.

“I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries”.

“The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him”.

“I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when met on impact”.

“The accident occured when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle”.

“When I saw I could not avoid a collison, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car”.

“The other man altered his mind so I had to run into him”.

“I unfortornately ran over a pedestrian and the old gentleman was taken to hospital, much regretting the circumstances”.

“If the other driver had stopped a few yards behind himself, the accident would not have happened”.

“I bumped a lamp-post which was obscured by pedestrians”.

“A lamp-post bumped the car damaging it in two places”.

Next time you have an accident and don’t have an excuse, please refer to the above.

Source

No comments:

LOYAL FIJIAN -FIJI INDEPENDENT NEWS

Fiji Coup News

Why Fiji is Crying

hyde.n.ceek

Stand up and Speak Out!

Jokes on the Junta

i Taukei

Intelligentsiya

Rerevaka Na Kalou, Ka Doka Na Tui

discombobulated bubu

Good Men (And Women) Doing Something