Sunday 22 July 2007

Ram: I Swear To Any God You Want…

rishi-ram.jpg Puppet PSC Chairman, Rishi Ram

FijiTimesOnline reports that Rishi Ram is prepared to to swear to any God you can think of to prove that he was not pressured or influenced into appointing Shyster Shamimi to the position of Ombdusman. You can read the full story here.

Rishi Ram said:-

“I am willing to take an oath on the Bible, Koran, Gita or any other holy book to prove there was no external pressure put on the commission…”

What a hoot!

This man must be as mad as a hatter if thinks that swearing on a stack of Bibles is somehow irrefutable proof that he is telling the truth.

Sorry buddy, maybe on another planet - not here on earth!

All that statement proves is that this man is willing to compromise his religious principles to further his own personal advancement and the agenda of his quacky hero, Baini Marama.

Everyone in Fiji KNEW that Shyster was going to get the job.

Everyone in Fiji KNEW that Shyster was going to get the job because Baini Marama needed another gunslinger to take up the corruption cases if FICAC should be declared illegal.

Who better to do it than the person tasked under the Constitution to review statutory compliance by government officials and government bodies.

Who better to do it than the person who has sworn absolute fealty to Baini Marama.

As for Rishi Ram and his wild claims that he was not influenced by Baini, I suggest Trial by Ordeal to prove your innocence.

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 350 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the boots are about 210 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

LOYAL FIJIAN -FIJI INDEPENDENT NEWS

Fiji Coup News

Why Fiji is Crying

hyde.n.ceek

Stand up and Speak Out!

Jokes on the Junta

i Taukei

Intelligentsiya

Rerevaka Na Kalou, Ka Doka Na Tui

discombobulated bubu

Good Men (And Women) Doing Something